The website accessible via the URL cisco-.office365-training.com (hereinafter referred to as “the Site or MOOC Cisco”) is published by Mandarine Business School, a company incorporated under French law, registered within the Trade and Companies Register in ROUBAIX and with SIRET number 501 728 752 00012. The company's registered office is located at 139 rue des Arts 59100 Roubaix, FRANCE.
The Site has been declared to the CNIL (French Data Protection Authority) under number 1895687.
"Consent": a user's agreement to add his or her e-mail address to a File to receive e-mails from the Site and/or its partners. Consent must be demonstrated by the decision to click on an "I agree" button, check an unchecked box or by a similar legal mechanism on the registration or collection page.
"Personal data": Data which allow, in any form whatsoever, directly or indirectly, the identification of the natural persons to whom they apply, whether the processing is carried out by a natural or legal person.
“Opt in”: personal data which that may used by the entity that collected them to send promotional or commercial messages to the data subject.
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
The activity of the Site requires the submission of some personal information. The procedures for collecting and processing your personal data must therefore respect certain fundamental rights as to be true and transparent. The information collected include your name, company name, title, address, phone number and/or e-mail address and other similar information provided. You may provide this personal information when you send comments, ask questions or request information to the Site, or after you have registered on the Site or completed your user profile. This request for information is completely optional and you have the possibility to refuse to provide it; However, in this case, the Site will not be able to respond to your request, or to receive or process your registration on the Site or your user profile.
Your personal data are collected:
- during your visit or registration to the site or to our partner sites;
- when you voluntarily agree to participate in communication actions or accept the subscription to exchange groups.
The Site is also required to collect the following impersonal data for the management and proper use of its website:
- IP addresses with indication of time;
- cookies, local Flash data;
- the type of browser, operating system, destination URL that directed you to our site, date, time and history of your use of our services.
The Site is committed to:
- collect, process or store your personal data for the sole purpose of achieving the determined, legitimate and relevant purposes for which you have given your consent,
- store your personal data for a period of time limited to the purpose and nature of our processing operations,
- ensure the confidentiality of your data by authorizing its disclosure only to the recipients designated for processing or, to the extent permitted or required by law, to comply with any legal, regulatory, judicial or other requirement of a State authority to detect, avoid or process fraudulent activities, security breaches or any technical problems, or to protect against any imminent breach of the rights, property or safety of the Site, its users or the public,
- ensure your right to information by answering your questions about the processing of your data and by respecting your rights of access, rectification, deletion or opposition,
- keep you informed of the technical measures taken to secure your personal data.
IP ADDRESSES & COOKIES
The Site's web server automatically collects IP addresses and information about the use of the website (as well as certain other information such as the type of browser used and the operating system) from users of the Site. The Site may also track the use made by the user of the Site in order to measure the general activity of the Site, to analyze and improve the Site and to disclose aggregate statistics on the number of users.
DATA STORAGE AND PROCESSING
Your data will be processed confidentially and will not be passed on to any third party without your consent. In particular, in special cases, we may be required by law to disclose your data to investigating authorities, the transfer and communication of your data being carried out in accordance with the legislation in force.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED
The use of your data is also necessary for communication purposes in order to provide you with a support and assistance service that meets your expectations. With your consent, we use your data to keep you regularly informed of our news, tips, events and special actions, by e-mail only.
In any event, the Site uses the personally identifiable information you have provided for the purposes for which you have provided them. Site collects data when you create an account on the Site and when you use some products and services. The Site may also receive your personal data from its business partners who must ensure that they are authorized to provide them to us.
The Site may also use personally identifiable information to provide third parties (such as marketing service providers) with aggregate information such as the user base and usage patterns; however, the Site will not sell or disclose the personally identifiable information you have provided to third parties outside of its affiliates and related companies, or its respective agents or consultants who act in the name or on behalf of the Site and are subject to confidentiality obligations.
In addition, the Site may share or transfer personal data in order to comply with laws or legal obligations to establish or exercise legal or proprietary rights or to defend against legal action, or in the event of a merger, acquisition, reorganization or similar event.
YOUR DATA ACCESS AND RECTIFICATION RIGHTS
You have the right to object to the Site's use of your personal data for commercial purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You may also exercise your right to object at any time by contacting the Site (see our contact details below).
This Site may at any time display links to or from the websites of our networks of partners, advertisers and affiliated companies. If you follow a link to one of these sites, please note that they have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility for them. Please consult these privacy policies before transmitting any personal data to these sites.
The French law of 6 January 1978 on data protection ("Loi Informatique et Libertés") gives you the right to access your personal data and to them if they are not correct.
These access rights to your personal data are subject to the following rules:
- This is a strictly personal right, although it can be exercised through an authorized representative.
- The presentation of an official document proving your identity (in the case of a mandate, the representative must prove his/her identity and attach the original of the signed mandate).
- The exercise of the access rights does not depend on the existence of a legitimate reason.
- The right of access covers all data concerning you.
- Information is shared in a complete, clear and understandable way.
- You are entitled to request a copy of the information; such copies may be invoiced, without exceeding the cost of reproduction.
- The response will be made within the legal time limit of a maximum of two months from receipt of the request.
The access and deletion rights may be exercised by mail by sending your request to the following address, attaching a photocopy of an identity document bearing your signature and indicating the return address for this communication.
Mandarine BS – mooc-fr.office365-training.com
139 rue des Arts
Users of the Site under the age of eighteen (18) are not authorized to share personal data or use public chat rooms without the consent of their parents or guardians.
If your children disclose personal data on the Site or in public discussion areas, they may potentially receive unsolicited messages from third parties. Consequently, it is your responsibility to ensure that they comply with the applicable Terms and Conditions of Use, to warn them about the sharing of personal data and to monitor their use of the Site. If you are concerned about your children's activities or privacy on our Sites, feel free to send us an email.
AMENDMENT TO THIS CHARTER